Thursday, September 1, 2011

Not much better

In my last post I failed to mention that the subtitle of my new book is, "my favorite pieces of humor and some that may not be funny at all." Well the latter part I believe...A few of the stories have been rather entertaining, but nothing has been extremely hilarious. Also a good deal of the stories lacked humor all together. While the stories all contain an interesting plot, I just haven't found the humor in them. I'm looking for the most hilarious humor filled book there is. I want to be laughing cover to cover. Any suggestions??

1 comment:

  1. Hey ROCKETGUILD,
    I am kinda in the same boat with finding a good book, but not really in the humor section. Well i just wanted to say your blog just blew me away.
    see ya later alligator,
    KIMJO!

    ReplyDelete