Friday, September 2, 2011

Almost Free

This week I've concentrated on just on book.
I Found This Funny; My Favorite Pieces of Humor and Some That may not be Funny at All

Pages this week- 180
Pages this semester- 353

This week's top sentences:

"My name is Tommy and I'm an alcoholic."
  -I Found This Funny

"Mommy help us...no I'd rather watch."
  -I Found This Funny

"If only one-third of your clothes are mistakes, you're ahead of the game."
  -I Found This Funny

While I found quite a few of the short stories rather boring this week, they did include some rather hilarious sentences. Now if you want to know the context of the sentences, you'll have to read the book yourself. If you're looking for a sweet funny gimmick book to read aloud to your little sibling, avoid this one. ADULT CONTENT ADVISORY. But it can be very funny!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAAH, i really want to read this book, everything seems halarious. and the profanity makes it better. lol :)

    ReplyDelete